Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Alexis | Hoke County High School Senior Rep | Raeford NC High School Senior Photographer

Ohhh, my gosh...I'm seriously in love with just about every single photo from this session. You know, except the ones where her eyes were closed or something :)

Alexis totally rocked this session from the get-go and I couldn't be happier having chosen her as my 2015 Senior Rep for Hoke County High School! We had a LOT of great ideas for this session, and I'm even more excited for her second senior session in the fall. Fall in North Carolina is just fabulous, so you know it's going to make for more great photos!

As you can see, Alexis enjoys soccer. But what you DON'T see is that she's also really into makeup -- the kind they do on Face Off! So...can we expect to see you on there someday, Alexis? :) She's also big in to track, cross-stitching, and drama club. Her favorite color is yellow, which makes me happy and her celebrity crush is DAVID BECKHAM. I can't think of many ladies who'd disagree with her!

Alexis & her mom were just so easygoing and fun to work with, and I'm crossing my fingers for an amazing senior year at Hoke County High School for this pretty lady! Enjoy! <3











No comments:

Post a Comment