Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Mchella | South View High School Senior Photographer | Hope Mills NC Senior Photographer

Everyone, this is Mchella! I've known her for a while now, through one of her older sisters. She is the baby, and her nickname is Pooh Bear :)

Mchella is going to be a senior at South View High School in Hope Mills, and I'm wishing her all the best for an awesome senior year! Super jealous her school has volleyball - mine was too small for all the cool sports!! I believe they've already started practices! Good luck this year girls!

Her favorite color is lime green and she has some of the cutest clothes I've ever seen in my life! I mean really...look at 'em.

Mchella also has a boyfriend, who ALSO is a total sweetheart {I took their senior prom photos this past year!}. Mchella & her family are some of the kindest people you'll ever meet, and I totally envy the mother-daughter relationship they all have. It's truly beautiful. Y'all, wish Mchella an awesome senior year and enjoy! <3








No comments:

Post a Comment